Following significant growth, C&C Catering Engineers are seeking a motivated and experienced commercial catering engineer to work on their prestigious London contracts.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team, please read more about the role below and forward a current CV, along with a covering letter, to email@example.com.
Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
- Based from home and reporting to the Refrigeration Team Leader, you will be responsible for attending reactive calls as well as planned PPM visits, ensuring a high level of service is delivered at all time.
- To liaise daily with the Customer Support Team to ensure all calls are attended in a timely manner and updates provided.
- To maintain vehicle stock and tools and ensure ‘critical spares’ are readily available.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be wanting to progress their career. They will ideally hold the following.
- F-Gas certification
- Full UK driving license
- C&G electrical qualifications/experience
- Walk in fridge/freezer experience
- City and Guilds NVQ level 2/3 desired but not essential
- Dual skilled (refrigeration & catering equipment) desired but not essential
- A can do approach to their work
What we offer
A fully stocked high spec Ford Transit Custom
23 days holiday plus all bank holidays
42.5 hour working week.
Paid ‘door to door’
Overtime available at time ½ Monday – Saturday and double time Sundays and Bank Holidays
Company pension scheme
A mobile phone and tablet will be provided
Full company uniform provided
Salary dependant on experience
For further information, or to apply, please forward a current CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org